Friday, June 6, 2014

100TH POST!!! High School IS OVER! :)

This is my 100th post and the final one of the year! We are officially done with high school and tomorrow we graduate! I do not know whether to be happy or sad about it. Both. I do have a massive weight of nonsense lifted off my shoulders though, and it feels amazing. We are now all onto bigger and better things in our lives and as much as I hated the system in high school, lack of freedom of speech and rights, and a couple of my teachers as well as the grading system, I will definitely miss all those few exceptional teachers who did encourage me to follow my dreams no matter what anyone does to me. I will also deeply miss my friends, we ll not really since we just found out 9 out of 11 of us will be attending community college next year :( Oh well, but I will miss and always reminisce the great truly unforgettable memories we all created with one another. And how could I forget my AVID family who has been there since day 1, freshmen year and guided me all the way through Senior year with warming welcoming hands; the family at school whom I could always turn to and always provided me with the best possible advice, I do not think I would have the goals and mindset I have today if it had not been for our Avid advisor a.k.a our dad. He will unfortunately not be attending our graduation for innocent accusations, which I cannot hate the school board even more for, their idiotic judgments and I wish them the worst in life; but somehow I feel as though he never left, maybe it is because he has been in our hearts and will always remain there no matter what. I am glad I no longer have to deal with the stupid dress code violations or the ignorant security guards who are all best friends with the trouble makers at school or the disgusting trashed campus or the nasty cafeteria food or being treated as a child, none of that. Thank God. I am done caring about a mindless four year "college preparatory" institution. We are out son. Gracias a mis padres por ser los mejores en el mundo y tener que continuar a apoyarme despues de mis multiples pendejadas. Los amo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment