Monday, January 20, 2014

LIFE AFTER

I see myself traveling the world, hoping to discover more amazing things about life that I know not of yet. I see myself engaging in several mental getaways, many alone and some with amazing people who offer much wisdom and personal experiences to share. I see myself helping others and truly making changes in people's lives, much like I have done already. I see myself studying Sociology in college and making new discoveries as well as beginning new programs that benefit the less fortunate. I see myself being able to give back to my parents and sisters as I always planned to. I see myself very busy but since I am doing what I love, I never get tired and I become very happy with my current life and I continue to do so until the next big thing comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment