Wednesday, January 15, 2014

PROFILE IN COURAGE

Just from the Introduction already, this movie has taught me that I can achieve so much physically. I realized that I do not value my health as much as I should and that is a terrible thing when there is people out there who cannot walk or barely move a muscle. A lot of those people in the movie were the same way before their accidents occurred which scares me because not enough is being done about valuing our bodies and ultimately our lives. Anything can happen at any time and we must be prepared.

What makes this movie so special is the courage demonstrated by these men. They did not chose to stay at home and do nothing all day while using their disabilities as an excuse. Instead, they became part of the paraplegic team for the United States of America. No matter their obstacles they chose to continue to make something of their lives no matter how hard it would be. Their courage is truly an inspiration and I think unfortunately people do not value their blessings until they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment