Tuesday, October 1, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

A great idea for a scholarship or probably one of the best search engines would be applying for Fastweb.com By completing the application and giving insight about your personal life you become eligible for certain scholarships that apply to you and only those within your groups, whether that be ethnic, religious, income or social groups. This makes it much easier to actually be able to win money for scholarships since the range of students isn't so high. Within Fast Web there are thousands of scholarships that are applicable to your major and specifically for you. I need money next year for oh I don't know, EVERYTHING! College is expensive, not to mention the extra necessities to just keep me alive and able to function in this crazy society- food, transportation, books, school supplies, classes etc. Coming from a low-income family many of our expenses take an individual toll which will mean I will need to get a job in college and manage to focus on my studies while at the same time still making ends meet. The struggle is for real. Regardless, I cannot wait to go to college and be independent since I am already thrown tons of responsibility at home, might as well make it on my own. Being granted at least a couple thousand would indeed serve me well and help majorly with the expenses me and my family (if possible) will need to come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment