Friday, February 21, 2014

5 Possible Prompts For Masterpiece Essay

1) How can a simple act of human compassion cause great change on an individual's life and overall to the world itself? 

2) Explain the importance of healthy relationships and their effects on human beings.

3) Why do our emotions play such a large role in absolutely everything we do even though many would like to claim they do not?

4) Why is it so difficult for human beings to accept change and move on and instead choose to remain attached to the past?

5) Why do human beings in a first world society fail to see the game we are unfortunately caught up in and tend to value the small things in life much less than someone in a less stabilized country would?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Valentina, I really like what you are doing for the world. How about being part of my network? Please respond back to my blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like for you to be a part of my network! I'm not entirely sure on what your line of study ideally is however I know that I can help you out and you help me out.

    ReplyDelete