Monday, February 10, 2014

LAUNCH

When we were first assigned this task I was a bit confused, mainly because I had never been given the option to choose finally for myself something that I actually craved to accomplish. Then I thought back my life experiences and knowledge and what I really wanted to this in my lifetime. My passion has always been to help those around me, whether it be physically, mentally or emotionally. I love to be there for others, especially because I have experienced so much that I am able to relate and give helpful advice for their problems. But digging in more deeply and thinking about this, I have realized that I want to do much more than that, I want to change lives and make positive impacts on the planet. There is so much that needs to be changed for the better and so little time, but working together with others we can get a lot done. 

I am still not too sure exactly what to do with my passion as far as an actual solid idea and plan, I am still thinking but I am 100% sure on the fact that my project will definitely involve helping others. I have been attempting to think BIG this entire time but I have also realized that that is maybe not the place to begin especially since I only have a direction and not a plan. I guess to reach big, you first need to begin small and eventually my ideas will expand. I still need more help and discussion with others on what to do. Regardless, Dr. Preston has been doing a really great job in transforming this "assignment" from a HAVE TO one to a WANT TO actually do one.  

1 comment:

  1. Important insight about beginning on a local/personal level and expanding as you go. Great beginning! (And thanks for the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete