Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Masterpiece Gallery

1) Gabrielle Pereverziev: She's pretty much my twin during all this because our masterpiece fields are also the exact same. Human compassion is what I need to study as well in order to help others if I really wanted to study why. She would be a necessity to collaborate with.   
2) Jared Perry: He would be extremely beneficial if I were interest in broadcasting my findings into his social networks for projects, in fact he could probably help everyone. I can tell he is passionate about one thing we have in common, and that is spreading positiveness throughout the world, big or small. 
3) Loren Birdsall: My second interest next to my social workings would be journalism because I have been told multiple times that I am an amazing writer (when I actually try) and I do believe it myself and very much enjoy it. The great thing about writing is that you can literally discuss anything of interest and I need that flexibility and freedom with projects.
4) Maria Luna: Language, culture and religion is extremely important in my field of study because these three things are the main cause of why so many "different" groups of people in the world hate each other. It is absolutely insane! And I am definitely interested in every single one of her findings!
5) Daniel Alvarez: I just love food. I am interested in everything he does in regards to this. If I could be trapped in an island alone with tons and tons of delicious unhealthy food I could die happy. You may think I am over-exaggerating but I am most definitely not. This probably would not really help me much other than fulfilling one of my other earthly passions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment