Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MY TEAM

My team consists of pretty much the entire back table where I sit. It is Veronica, Gabi, Alina, Maggie, Eddie and Daniel. We somehow found a special and unique way to combine all of our interests, some similar others not so similar, into a large project. We are attempting to put on a full day of a show, we are to too sure on the details yet but there are many ways in jumping into this. However, this will not be the only group that I am part of. I will also be joining Gabi, Jared, Jasmine and many others in providing random acts of kindness in the community and hopefully not only in one form. Along with these two I am still trying to come up with something to do on my own or perhaps outside of school and with a more expertise group. Regardless, I definitely do see progress and many ideas coming together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment